We hope you will enjoy GETTING INVOLVED in the All Saints' Parent Guild.
The Parent Guild is a separate auxiliary organization for All Saints' Episcopal Day School. Every parent is a member of the Parent Guild by virtue of being an All Saints' family. There are many activities and special events sponsored or staffed by the Parent Guild throughout the year.
PARENT GUILD 2016/2017 Meetings
All meetings will begin at 8:05 and will be held in the Conference Room.
Here are some highlights:
- The Parent Guild is the volunteer parent organization for All Saints'.
- Volunteers provide support and enrichment for many campus activities and programs. We assist the school in four key ways.
- School and Staff Support
- Academic Enrichment
- Student Activities
The following are examples of our work.
- School and Staff Support: Teacher/staff appreciation events and all hospitality; technology support; playground equipment; funds to provide our new cafeteria
- Academic Enrichment: Accelerated Reader; assist with Library and Book Fair; Science Fair; Young Ambassadors; and special cultural programs and opportunities for the student
- Student Activities: Fun Day; Metric Olympics; Community Service Projects
- Fundraising: This year we will have three Parent Guild Fundraisers in which children can participate.
- Start of school: Sally Foster, our most comprehensive fundraiser
- Plant sale in both late fall for holiday plants and in the early spring for spring planting
Additionally, we will offer a school supply purchase service at the end of the school year.
We participate in ongoing Community Partnerships (Box Tops, VIC, etc.) that produce income for us.
Finally, the Parent Guild runs the School Store where you can purchase All Saints' logo wear, sports apparel, car magnets, etc.
|Parent Guild 2016 - 2017
|Academic Enrichment:||Meredith Banner|
|Accelerated Reader:||Amy Urquhart and Suzanne Cole|
|International Day:||Mr. Bryan Kaye|
|Science Fair:||Tara Jeffords|
|Reading Enrichment Week:||Meredith Banner|
|School Supplies:||Kelly Lookadoo|
|Box Tops for Education:||TBA|
|Genevieve's Wrapping Fundraiser:||Elizabeth Blanton|
|Christmas Store:||Sara Warren and Sydney Kirven|
| School and Staff Support
|Classroom Coordinators:||Sally Grantham|
|Grandparents/Special Friends:||Sally Warren and Tiffany Saunders|
|Hospitality:||Anne Hanna and Brandis Swink|
|New Child Welcome:||Tava Cunningham|
|Teacher/Staff Appreciation:||Cynthia Morgan and Jennifer Peebles|
|Metric Olympics:||Amy Lynch, Sally Warren, and Tiffany Saunders|