Our 2K program is a unique blend of fun and learning in the supportive, nurturing, Christian environment that has made All Saints’ an extraordinary educational experience in Florence since 1960.
Our teachers foster a love for learning through play, inquiry, and a literacy-rich environment. We focus on life skills, language, social, and physical development. Our goal is to encourage emerging independence and to present opportunities for children to develop as individuals and as part of a group. Children learn through self-discovery, invention, exploration, and creativity.
- 2K program is Monday—Friday. Enrollment options: 7:30 AM-6:00 PM or 7:30 AM-11:50 AM. Aftercare or Aftercare PLUS may be added to annual tuition.
- Hot lunch is available at an additional fee.
- Students must be 2 years old by September 1, 2021.
- Each classroom will have up to 12 students with one lead teacher and one teacher assistant; 6:1 student to teacher ratio.
- Weekly enrichment classes include art, music, Spanish, library, and PE.
- Being potty trained is not a requirement for this program.
- Spaces are limited. Priority admission given to siblings of current All Saints’ students who are enrolled for the 2021-2022 school year.
All Saints’ Episcopal Day School does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, or religion. Need-based financial assistance is available.